The Worldwide Intranet Challenge (WIC) is a web based survey that enables organisations to anonymously benchmark their intranet... for FREE... in less than 2 weeks.
Five good reasons to benchmark
- Receive some kudos for providing your staff with an effective intranet
- Learn best practices and tips from other benchmark participants
- Obtain evidence for a business case to fund intranet improvements
- Provide your intranet team with measurable goals to aim for
- Help prioritise your intranet improvement activities
Who has already participated in the WIC?Over 50,000 people from more than 200 organisations including...
What do they say?
"I found the WIC to be a great tool for understanding my internal users perceptions of the intranet." - Ed Dale, Ernst & Young
"The report was very helpful in securing funding to replace the current intranet" - John Bazley, Amnesty International
"It was very useful & I would recommend it to anyone" - Margherita Buoso, ESA
"Extremely useful results for validation of development plan" - Dominic Chiappe, Lloyd's Register