The cost to participate in the Worldwide Intranet Challenge is $395 AUD (Australian dollars).
Note: As of 1st March 2018, this is approximately $310 USD, €250 EURO, £220 British Pounds, $395 Canadian, $425 NZD
- A benchmark report showing how your intranet is ranks in comparison to other participating organisations
- A spreadsheet that will enable you to filter your results by the demographics of location, industry, organisation size and intranet team size
- A report template that you can use to report the results
This cost also includes the options of:
- the survey in up to 2 additional languages besides your initial request
- up to 3 additional custom questions
- a follow up meeting or contact call with a WIC representative
For additional languages and questions, the costs are as follows:
- $50 AUD per extra language
- $25 AUD per extra question
A 25% discount is available for NGOs and not-for-profit organisations.
Survey results analysis report
After completion of the survey, you may also request a detailed analysis or your survey feedback. This report provides a detailed review of all feedback comments and provides suggestions for how your intranet may be improved. The cost of this report begins at $1495 AUD for approximately 200 survey comments but the final quote will depend on the total number of comments to be reviewed.
How do I pay?
You will be invoiced after your organisation has completed the WIC. You can pay the invoice online either through credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.