Now into its third year, IBF 24 is a 'not-to-be missed' live global interactive experience and gathering of thousands of the world's intranet, digital and online practitioners taking place on May 17-18 starting at 11:00 AM UK-BST.
Brought to you by the Intranet Benchmarking Forum, this FREE 24 hour online interactive broadcast will showcase live intranet tours and the latest from industry thought leaders including:
- Sherry Turkle, author of Alone Together
- Charlene Li, social media thought leader and co-author of Groundswell, talking about her latest book "Open Leadership"
- Lee Bryant, keynote speaker and co-founder and Director of social business consultancy Headshift
- Brian Solis, Future Works
- James Robertson, Step Two Designs
- Wayne Clark, Best Companies
- Rebecca Richmond, Melcrum
- Gary Swart, oDesk
- Ross Dawson, Futurist and Founding Chairman of 4 companies including Future Exploration Network, Advanced Human Technologies, The Insight Exchange, and Repyoot.
- Peter Hinssen, Thought Leader on Game Changing Transformation
Among the live intranet tours are Google, BT, IKEA, BP, Alcatel-Lucent, Abbott, Oxfam International, Barclays, Aviva, Verizon, Duke Energy, Reynolds Porter Chamberlain, Bell Labs, and Booz Allen Hamilton and many more!
The dates and times for IBF24 are below:
|Schedule||London||New York||Los Angeles||Sydney|
|Start (London)||11am,17 May||6am||3am||8pm|
|New York||5pm||Noon||9am||2am,18 May|