The Digital Workplace Group presents 24 hours of non-stop intranet and digital workplace tours and interviews. Join 1000s of other participants on the 14/15 May for a live journey into the heart of what organizations are doing now to enable the digital world of work.
Do not miss this unique digital event.
Incredibly, this event is free! You would normally pay thousands to obtain the kind of leading edge information this event will provide.
Gain valuable insights into how organisations like Accenture, Virgin Media, Barclays, Toyota, IKEA, Woods Bagot, XL Group, Zara-Inditex & IBM are addressing questions such as:
- How is digital being implemented by field sales?
- Where is the digital world of work revolutionizing retailing?
- What is changing in the digital workplace in manufacturing plants?
- What do the new breed of offices look like?
- How does your digital workplace attract and retain young people?
Also hear live interviews with digital thought leaders such as Euan Semple, Dan Pontefract, Evan Rosen and others. So stock up your coffee supply and get your pyjamas ready for the 24 hour digital workplace and intranet marathon. Again, to register for a FREE guest pass: